Here’s where and when to find me and my books:
- 2:00-2:20 pm: Great Books Marquee stage, zone 3 (reading + interview)
- 2:20 pm-2:45 pm(ish): Author Signing Table, zone 3 (books will be available for purchase courtesy the University of Toronto Bookstore)
- and for the duration of the festival (11 am to 6 pm):
- Guernica Editions will be selling Venera Dreams (booth 314b, zone 3)
- ChiZine Publications will be selling The Door to Lost Pages and Objects of Worship (booth 424, zone 4)
- for most of the festival, I’ll be stationed at the Science Fiction Writers booth (WB-8, zone 1), courtesy of Member of the Order of Canada Robert J. Sawyer, with whom I’ll be sharing the space (thank you, Rob, for the opportunity and the honour), where we’ll both be selling a selection of our respective works and chatting with readers.